You all must have heard the story of Jane Marczewski and it is too tough to choose what you don’t want to. Jane Marczewski, better known by her stage name, Nightbirde, tells CNN’s Chris Cuomo about her decision to leave “America’s Got Talent” 2021 series after receiving a golden buzzer from Simon Cowell because of cancer regrowth in her body. She left the show to cure the cancer which is inside her body and all people from the world sending her best wishes for recovery. You can checkout exclusive interview of Jane Marczewski with CNN and you will also got to know the inside life story of Nightbirde.
AGT’ contestant Jane Marczewski Golden Buzzer moment
Here in this segment, we are going to discuss with you about AGT’ contestant Jane Marczewski Golden Buzzer moment and this was an immense moment that you can check out here with us. Soon you will find out Nightbirde Real age and information and that will be shared with you all. It’s going to be much more fun and we are excited about the Nightbirde journey in AGT 2021. You can check out the Audition of Nightbirde in America’s Got Talent and we will be looking forward to all performances by Nightbirde.
Nightbirde Famous Quates which you want to realate with your life
- “I am much so more than the bad things that have happened to me.”
- “You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore until you decide to be happy.
- “Two percent chance of survival is not zero.”
- “Just because someone leaves you doesn’t mean that love isn’t real.
- It’s easy to put your identity in one thing.
- Some people can’t see God because they won’t look low enough
- There are a lot of people who want to hope for something in their life, but are afraid to.
On August 2, 2021 Nightbirde (Jane Marczewski )announced with her instagram account that she is withdrawing from America’s Got Talent. “Since my audition, my health has taken a turn for the worse and the fight with cancer is demanding all of my energy and attention,” she shared on Instagram. Do follow her on Facebook page and Instagram to get real updates about her life.